"Casa Del Colle"
|COD. cbel000864||Abruzzo - Penne (Pescara)||€ EUR 425,000|
|TYPE: Hills||BOLIG AREAL: 350.00 kvm||TOMTE AREAL: 1.00 ha|
Penne is located 438 meters above sea level and counts 15,000 inhabitants. Archaeological findings testify the ancient history of Penne, and Penne today strongly reveals a medieval touch nt with the presence of the brick, tightened alleys and porticos. In X sec. Penne became county and was passed on to the Medici family. In Penne we recommend a visit to the Duomo, that keeps a precious altar dating back to the XII the century and an acquasantiera (holy water recipient, 1400).
Large contemporary architect designed luxury house, built to an excellent standard, with spectacular panoramic views, plus large, heated swimming pool set in one hectare of land within the regional park, with views across to the beautiful historic town of Penne.
The house is laid out over three floors, comprising 350 square meters of high-quality accommodation, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (all with walk-in showers, one also with bath), spacious games room and a large double garage. If you are after a large house of real quality and character, this is the one to see. Casa del Colle sits on the top of a hill with breath-taking 360 views, a large saltwater swimming pool (6x14 meters) heated by solar panels to afford an extended season, to enjoy the large terrace with its remarkable artisan built pergola and large private grounds.
On the first floor you will find 4 of the bedrooms, three with spacious balconies and there is a large terrace off the upstairs hallway. The ground floor is laid out as a very large sitting room with a feature contemporary fireplace and a spacious kitchen/living room with wood burner.
On the lower ground floor is a large games room, two further bedrooms and bathroom (that can be converted into separate flat if required), and a double garage.
The lower ground floor can be accessed via internal staircase but also has its own independent external entrance.
Built 10 years ago at a cost of over ?700.000 this house represents exceptional value for money and the construction cost is an indication of the attention to detail and quality of materials used by the owners.
Inside the flooring is granite throughout (including all 4 balconies and external staircase), high quality Duravit sanitary ware with Grohe taps and thermostatic showers. Other features include:
- 6 burner range cooker with large kitchen and separate walk in larder
- Underfloor heating on all floors
- Pre-disposition for easy installation of air conditioning if required (the location of the house at the top of a hill makes this very much optional)
- The house is currently laid out as 5/6 bedrooms but was built with pre-dispositions to make the lower ground floor into a separate flat with its own entrance as an option.
- Walk in hall cupboard
- Wifi and TV points.
- All three floors have both central and individual controls for operating the electric shutters
Outside the house has simply stunning views: the Majella mountains in one direction, the Gran Sasso towering over the house on the other and in the distance, the sea. In the evening enjoy the terrace with views of nearby Penne town and in the distance the towns of Atri and Chieti. Other features to note:
- Large saltwater pool 6 x 14 meters with a deep end, waterspout, massage spa, outside shower and summer and winter covers. The pool is run from a separate technical room on the lower ground floor with a heat exchanger from the solar panels
- There are external electrical sockets to the house and within the pergola, lighting in the pergola and around the house as well as in the swimming pool.
- High quality stone terracing and paths throughout
- Enormous hand-crafted pergola made from galvanised powder coated steel, designed to the owners demanding specifications
- Professionally installed large pizza oven comprising granite worktop and adjoining integrated BBQ
- Large storage tanks fed from an outside well/rainwater that runs a professionally installed irrigation system that waters all the lawns, plants and if needed the orchard.
- Orchard comprising a large range of fruit and nut trees
- 34 mature olive trees and a 17 younger trees along the drive.
- Mature hedges including Oleander and Lavender that thrive with bees in the summer.
- underground propane tank that runs the gas cooker and (if needed) the gas boiler for hot water and heating (rarely used by the owners who rely on solar panels supplemented by wood burning back boiler.
The house has a sophisticated and cost effective heating system: solar panels that provide all the hot water that is needed for much of the year (and heats the swimming pool in the summer) with a wood burner with back boiler in the family room that provides hot water to the comprehensive under floor heating system in the winter. Although rarely used there is also a gas boiler that can provide heat if the back boiler is not being used. The system is run from a separate technical room on the lower ground floor with a large hot water tank to store the hot water from the back boiler and solar panels.
For those looking for investment potential this house offers considerable opportunities for rental income including the potential to (with minimum cost) create a separate self-contained flat for the owners whilst the remainder is let out.
Nearest city / village: Penne
Type of property: Villa
State: Excellent condition
Beach: 28 km
Skiing: 19 km
Pescara airport: 38 km
Highway: 27 km
Town/amenities: 6 km
The property has all the main services and utilities. The property is connected to gas, water and electricity.
Eier detaljer/Kontraktuelle krav
The property is in the name of an individual. Purchase taxes are payable on the cadastral value of the property, levied at 10%. However, if the purchaser will be taking official residency in the property within 18 months of the signing of the deed of sale, the taxes are reduced from 10% to 3%. Land is taxed at 18% of the declared value. The property is free of any debts / burdens.
Residential or holiday home
Kontakt oss vedr. denne eiendommen: